Wednesday, August 29, 2007

about

I decided since I am not good about keeping any sort of personal or family history (journal/scrapbook/diary/etc), I will try writing a blog and see if I like this format any better.

I don't know why I feel the need to introduce myself - if you are reading this, you probably know me and have known me for at least 7 years, and most have known me 20+ years. For the most part, I have the same friends now as when I was in elementary school. Same family too. The 7 year reference is because that's about how long I have known Jamalee.

I was born on Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota, and I grew up in Mesa, AZ.

Here is a quick synopsis of my life:

MacArthur -> Kino -> Mountain View -> Mission (Santiago, Chile) -> BYU (meet & marry Jamalee) -> Gilbert -> Queen Creek.

I said quick synopsis.

Here are some pictures of me and the family. It is obvious when I get to dress myself and when Jamalee dresses me.

Sitting in the grass dressed in red:

Here we are at Aspen Grove for a family camp with the Pace's in 2005. Fun vacation and a beautiful area in Provo Canyon.















Sitting in the grass dressed in yellow:

Another family vacation with the Pace's at Sea World. The kids still talk about seeing the animals at Sea World & the San Diego Zoo.











Sitting in the sand dressed in white:


Family vacation with the Rogers in Mexico. We rented a big house on the beach and had Thanksgiving in Rocky Point, Mexico.










Mike & Becca's wedding dressed in cream (girls) & white (boys):

I remember being pleasantly surprised that our kids were fairly well behaved when we took them out in public this time.










family reunion dressed in red:

This picture was taken near Loretta's family's old cabin in Show-Low. This was one day of a Robson family reunion based out of Heber, AZ.











riding horses dressed in western wear:

We went on a pioneer trek with the Estate Groves stake from Mesa. Pat Brady asked us to help out as riders while the rest of the youth & leaders walked pulling handcarts. The trek was near Happy Jack, AZ.








riding horses dressed in western wear:


Canon & I rode to the top of Pinal Mountain (near Globe, AZ) with my Dad & Uncle David. We rode about 10 miles total (none of it was level - very steep ride). We met up with Jamalee & the girls and camped overnight at Pioneer Pass. Canon did great for such a long ride - just feed him and he's happy.

No comments: